Thank you for visiting the Sancta Maria International School website.The school is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting the personal information we collect about you and your child. This statement outlines the school’s policy on how the school uses and manages personal data provided to or collected by the school.
Information We Collect
Sancta Maria International School may collect information about you from a variety of sources, including information we collect from you directly during pre-admissions and admission toSancta Maria International School or otherwise provided directly to us. Generally, we collect information by way of application forms filled out by you, discussions, meetings, interviews and telephone calls during and after the course of a student’s admission at the school.
Sancta Maria International Schoolis statutorily mandated to collectthe information mentioned below directly during the admission process which includes personal and sensitive information, such as:
- Student’s name; Parents or Guardians names
- Email address, telephone or mobile number, postal address, passport details, etc.
- Student’s age, date of birth, details of family members, siblings, Aadhar details, PAN card etc.
- Contact information of relatives, friends, etc., who come into contact with the school
- Payment information, if payment information is made via cheque, net banking, credit or debit card etc.
- Medical ailment of the student
- Future communication preferences
How We Use This Information
- We collect information from and provide information to students and parents by way of postal, digital or electronic communication such as application forms, email, mobile, SMS, phone call and postal mail.
- We provide information on the progress, improvement and other matters related to the student’s schooling.
- We also provide information on day-to-day administrative activities, events, celebrations, competitions, sports and others activities organized by the school.
Information Sharing and Security
The success of every relationship depends on trust and we do not reveal any personal information collected from you to any unauthorized person or agency outside Sancta Maria International School.We are committed to keep your personal information secure and have appropriate technical, physical and administrative procedures in place to protectit from loss, misuse or alteration.
We limit access to your personal information to those who have a business need or third parties with the binding condition that the information shared should be used only for the specific purpose stated by them. We may disclose personal information (Aadhar, PAN card, Passport details etc.) to government departments, medical practitioners, anyone authorized to receive such information, and people providing services to the school, including visiting teachers, sports coaches, etc.
Cookies are unique bits of computer data that websites transfer to your computer the first time you visit. Cookies are stored on your hard disk drive and may be later accessed by the website to track prior usage. Cookies may also be used to deliver customized and personalized services and information by tracking the pages a user has already visited.
We do not store any of your personal information in cookies, beacons or other technologies on our computer. Hence, you are not required to provide any personal information through this website unless you choose to do so. We cannot guarantee confidentiality of e-mails and we, therefore, recommend that you do not send confidential information via e-mail.If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information available at Sancta Maria International School is not correct or needs to be changed, you may please contact us at email@example.com the same.