Information We Collect
- Student’s name; Parents or Guardians names
- Email address, telephone or mobile number, postal address, passport details, etc.
- Student’s age, date of birth, details of family members, siblings, Aadhar details, PAN card etc.
- Contact information of relatives, friends, etc., who come into contact with the school
- Payment information, if payment information is made via cheque, net banking, credit or debit card etc.
- Medical ailment of the student
- Future communication preferences
How We Use This Information
- We collect information from and provide information to students and parents by way of postal, digital or electronic communication such as application forms, email, mobile, SMS, phone call and postal mail.
- We provide information on the progress, improvement and other matters related to the student’s schooling.
- We also provide information on day-to-day administrative activities, events, celebrations, competitions, sports and others activities organized by the school.
Information Sharing and Security
We do not store any of your personal information in cookies, beacons or other technologies on our computer. Hence, you are not required to provide any personal information through this website unless you choose to do so. We cannot guarantee confidentiality of e-mails and we, therefore, recommend that you do not send confidential information via e-mail.If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information available at Sancta Maria International School is not correct or needs to be changed, you may please contact us at email@example.com the same.