Thank you for your interest in working at Sancta Maria International School. St. Mary’s Educational Society that operates Sancta Maria enjoys an excellent reputation for being a great place to work at. We offer a competitive salary package, excellent professional development opportunities and the chance to work with high calibre professionals from around the world. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
PG Qualification in Nutrition, Experience of 5-7 years, Must have worked as a Nutritionist, Good Communication skills, Good people handling / client engagement skills. Prior experience in a school environment is desirable.
Masters in any stream, Experience As Career counsellor at least 2 years.
Excellent communication oral and written.
Knowledge on variety of submissions to university application procedures.
Masters in Library Science or in Library Information Science.
Min. 3 years as Librarian in International schools.
- Reporting and working under the guidance of the Principal.
- Management and Administration of overall operations of the Library.
- Planning of library activities, student’s discipline, framing library guidelines, rules and regulations.
- Suggesting books for reading lessons during the library lesson.
- Subscription of magazines.
- Acquisition of new books for library. (Requisition, Approval, Order)
- Library budget preparation for approval and allocation of library resources accordingly.
- Update of records such as the list of Magazines, stock report, Damaged & Lost books.
- Update of students and teachers No dues/Clearance list.
- Preparing over dues list of Students, Teachers and Parents, sending reminders and follow-up.
- Generating reminders to the magazine vendors for the non-receipts.
- Conducting Annual Stock verification and reporting.
- Collaboration with the Teachers, Heads and coordinators for the reading programs and School events.
- Conducting Book Exhibitions and promotional activities of the School Library.
Graduation in Library Science.
Min. 2 years as Asst. Librarian in International schools.
- Monitoring & guiding students in their library lessons.
- Keeping a record of books issued to students & taken return simultaneously.
- Keeping a record of books & the other requisites of library.
- Adding new books list to IRP with all the details.
- Preparing a Reminder List once in 3 Months, so as to make sure that student can return their pending books issued from library.
- Keeping a record of subscribed magazines & Newspapers.
- Reminding the disciplinary rules to students for their issued books & also for their behaviour in library.
- Co-operating with teachers wherever they need our help regarding books or about substitute lessons.
- I make sure Log to be filled on time.
- Assisting in stock check annually.
- Decorating soft boards.
- Keeping a manual record of bills of all the requisites of library.
- Keeping a manual record of all the books in library.