We strongly believe that education only achieves its goal if by the end of the academic journey, students are able to identify their life’s true calling and pursue it successfully. We encourage you to visit our campus in person to experience our campus life and our many offerings. Our admission process is simple and easy to follow.
The Admission Process
The following is the process for parents seeking admission for their children at Sancta Maria International School, Hyderabad.
Option 1: Online
- Fill out the Admission Enquiry Form on our portal. Click here
- Our Parent Relations Officer will contact you and guide you with the next steps.
Option 2: Walk-In
If you would like to walk in for an in-person meeting:
- Contact the Admission Officer [+91 964 027 8680 or +91 964 021 1777].
- Our Parent Relations Officer will be happy to clarify all your queries and doubts, if any, and will take you on a tour of our campus.
- The Parent Relations Officer will inform you of the student interaction date and time.
- Contact the Accounts Office for payment of fees.
Grade Level Placement
Placement up to Primary School Grade 2 is determined by age as of June 1st in the academic year of entry. A difference of + or – 2 months may be considered in special circumstances. For detailed information about the suitable grade placement for your child, talk to the Parent Relations Officer in person.
The table below provides a quick glance of entry age for the Pre-Primary and Primary School sections of Sancta Maria with minimum age, age range (with approximate entry grade and exit grade age level). However, note that this table is only approximate and the exact and final decision of Grade Placement will be made by the school based on aptitude and assessment. Age alone can’t guarantee placement in a grade.
|Entry Grade||Age as of June 1
|Nursery||2 years 6 months
|Pre-Primary 1||3 years 6 months
|Pre-Primary 2||4 years 6 months
|Grade 1||5 years 6 months
|Grade 2||6 years 6 months
Arranging a Visit
We encourage parents to visit the school campus. Interested parents are requested to call the school telephone numbers and discuss this with any of the parent relations officers. We are open from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Saturday. No prior appointment is required.