Terms and Conditions of Use
Copyright and Trademark
- This website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information including items such as photography, video, graphics, text, software and forms. Each of the aforementioned itemsis subject to copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, display, transmit or subject yourself to the transfer or sale of any of its content in any form. You may not exploit the content that exists on this website or that of any affiliates in any manner whatsoever.
- The data, information, materials and services provided on this website are for the benefit and use of students, parents, members, Sancta Maria International School staff and beyond. Changes or modifications to pages, structure or procedure may occur at any time on this website. The materials on this website are provided in an ‘as is’ state, without warranties of any type, either expressed or implied, to the largest extent permissible under the applicable law and without limitation.
You shall not upload, e-mail, post or make available in any other fashion any material on this website that is protected by copyright, trademark or other laws, that is, without direct permission from Sancta Maria International School.
Disclaimer on Limitation of Website Liability
You shall agree that the use of this website is at your sole risk. Sancta Maria International School, affiliates or any other organization or members, therein, shall not incur any responsibility for your use of this website. The school is not liable for any negative impact that is incurred to anyone’s individualcomputer.
Sancta Maria International School website and all sub-websites are for educational use. Unless otherwise expressed, you may not modify, copy, distribute, re-distribute, transmit, display, use, publish, license, create derivative material from, transfer, or sell any information or content contained anywhere on this website or any sub-websites, via direct or indirect means.
Limitation of Liability
Sancta Maria International School shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including and without limitation, direct or indirect special, economic, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or the use thereof or use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if the school has been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the website, you agree not to use it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impart any Sancta Maria International School server, or the network(s) connected to any Sancta Maria International School server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Sancta Maria International School server or to the website, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the website.
Posting of Content
Materials Provided to Sancta Maria International School or Posted to the Website (‘Submissions’)
Unless otherwise specified, Sancta Maria International School does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Sancta Maria International School (including, without limitation, information, ideas, concepts, techniques, feedback, data, questions, comments and suggestions, or the like) or post, upload, input or submit to the website or its associated services for review by Sancta Maria International School, the general public, and/or by the members of any public or private community (each a ‘submission’ and collectively ‘submission’) and such submissions shall be deemed not to be confidential. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (‘posting”) your submission, you are granting Sancta Maria International School, its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your submission in connection with the operation of their businesses (including, without limitation, all Sancta Maria International School), including and without limitation, the license rights: to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, translate and reformat your submissions; to publish your name in connection with your submission; develop, manufacture, and market products incorporating such ideas, concepts, or techniques; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the services and/or materials on the website.
Spam E-mail and Postings
Accounts and Security
Payment Methods and Registration of Information
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation of Admission and Fee Refund Policy
Sancta Maria International School reserves the right to cancel the admission/registration of the student during any period of the academic session. Once the student admission process is completed, no refund of fees to the student will be entertained.
Cancellation by the Parent
- If the parent chooses to withdraw the admission of the student from the school for any reason whatsoever, no refund of amount paid would be given back.
- If for any reason, the parent/student has paid in excess of the required amount at any time during the academic session either by cheque, draft, credit/debit card, Electronic Fund Transfer or cash, the excess fee amount collected will be adjusted against the ensuing term payments.
Cancellation by Sancta Maria International School
- If circumstances cause Sancta Maria International School to cancel the admission, the school will inform the student/parent concerned regarding the reasons for cancellation.
- In the event of the case for cancellation of admission being found genuine and legitimate, the school management will refund the fees (amount to be considered on a case-to-case basis) to the student/parent by means of a crossed cheque drawn in favour of the name of the parent.